Lakewood Rollover Accident Attorneys
If you or your loved one has been injured in a rollover accident that was someone else’s fault, you may be entitled to compensation.
Being injured in a rollover accident is unexpected and can have devastating consequences for your emotional and physical health. It can dramatically change your life moving forward. You deserve justice and compensation for everything you’ve had to go through and may continue to go through on your road to recovery.
The Lakewood car accident attorneys of The Law Offices of Briggs & Briggs understand the difficulties your injuries have caused you and are ready to fight for justice to hold the person(s) who injured you accountable. We can help you get the compensation you deserve so that you can continue healing and get back to your life. Call us today at (253) 588-6696 to schedule a free consultation or reach us online.
Causes of Rollover Accidents
Sometimes, a driver can’t control the circumstances that lead to an accident. Road or highway defects or severe weather events can cause accidents leading to severe injury. But in many instances, accidents are preventable and happen because of someone’s negligent behavior.
Rollover accidents occur when a vehicle overturns and rolls. These accidents can be incredibly dangerous because a vehicle can roll into oncoming traffic or off of a road.
There are many events and actions that can cause a rollover accident:
- Car mechanical errors
- Distracted driving
- A driver violating traffic laws
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driver fatigue
- Reckless driving
- Adverse weather conditions
Injuries from Rollover Accidents
You can sustain any number of mild to serious injuries in a rollover accident. The impact and velocity of the crash can cause incredible damage. Some injuries caused by rollover accidents include:
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries
- Neck and spinal injuries, including paralysis
- Hearing and vision impairment or loss
- Broken or severed limbs
- Muscle strains
- Organ damage
- Anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Most of these injuries will require immediate medical attention, and some may require extended hospital stays. Some injuries require months or years of follow-up medical treatment and physical rehabilitation. Other injuries may require long-term therapy. All of this can be exorbitant in cost. Since you’re faced with these costs through no fault of your own, you deserve to be reimbursed and compensated so that you do not have to bear the financial burden of someone else’s error.
Washington Accident Statistics
- In 2020, according to the Washington Department of Transportation, 610 accidents were caused by drivers who were under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Of those accidents, there were 139 fatalities and 471 serious injuries.
- In 2020, according to the Washington Department of Transportation, nearly 675 accidents were caused by drivers who were speeding. Of those accidents, there were 147 fatalities and 528 serious injuries.
- Auto crashes kill more people in the United States between the ages of 1 and 54 than anything else.
Cases We’ve Won
At The Law Offices of Briggs & Briggs, we’ve had success helping injured clients receive significant settlements and awards. Some of the cases we’ve won include:
- Successfully represented a client who suffered an ankle injury in an auto accident that resulted in a $500,000 award
- Successfully represented a client who suffered a back injury in an auto accident due to another person’s traffic violation, resulting in a $450,000 award
- Successfully represented a client who suffered a back injury in a rear-end collision auto accident that resulted in a $700,000 award
- Successfully represented a family who’s loved one was fatally injured in a truck accident, resulting in a $1 million award
- Successfully represented a family whose loved one was fatally injured in a truck accident, resulting in a $1.1 million award
- Successfully represented a client who suffered a severe neck injury in a rear-end collision accident with a person who was uninsured, resulting in a $350,000 award
Past results don’t predict future results. We can’t guarantee the same outcomes for your case because each case has a different set of facts. But we can guarantee that we will work and fight hard to get you the settlement that you are owed.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Briggs & Briggs?
The Law Offices of Briggs & Briggs has been around for decades as a full-service personal injury law firm. We’ve been representing the needs of clients throughout Washington since 1952. We believe in keeping our community safe by helping those who have been harmed and holding the people who harmed them accountable for their actions.
Attorneys Shawn Briggs and Marie Docter have a combined 60+ years of experience in personal injury law.
Attorney Briggs has been representing clients in their personal injury matters for nearly 40 years. He has experience in trial law and has been recognized for his skills in trial advocacy by the National Trial Lawyers Association, which has named him a top trial lawyer. He is so esteemed because of his skills as a trial lawyer that he has taught other lawyers at national trial lawyer associations.
Attorney Docter has been representing clients for over 20 years. She has a history of representing clients in personal injury matters, including personal injury claims by seamen. She’s practiced maritime law advocating for seamen’s working rights and compensation and has led class-action lawsuits for medical product defect injuries.
Contact The Law Offices of Briggs & Briggs Today
If you’ve been injured in a rollover accident due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice. The Law Offices of Briggs & Briggs can help you get the compensation you’re entitled to.
We are experienced in rollover accidents and the injuries that may result. We will stand by your side and advocate for you while you’re on your road to recovery.
One of our commitments to our community is that we operate on contingency. That means you pay nothing upfront when you hire us. We don’t think excellent legal representation should be available only to those with fat bank accounts. We will work your case aggressively and skillfully. When we obtain compensation for you, we’ll take an agreed-upon portion as our fee. If we don’t get money for you, you owe us nothing.
Call us today at (253) 588-6696 for a free consultation so we can review your case and discuss your legal options with you.